SuburbanLifeMagazine.com Contest Rules and Regulations
This SuburbanLifeMagazine.com contest begins on 12/01/2017 and ends on 02/02/2018.
Winners and all persons entering hereby agree to release SuburbanLife Magazine their affiliated entities and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, losses, expenses, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever which they may hereafter have against any of them arising out of or in connection with the Contest or the Prize.
- Names of winners will be chosen at random from all entries received. Winners must fill out the entry completely. Failure to complete any part of the entry form may result in a contestants disqualification.
- No purchase necessary. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Users are eligible to win a SuburbanLife Magazine contest only once every thirty (30) days.
- If a winner is under the age of eighteen (18), a parent or guardian's signature must accompany the winner's signature on all documents that SuburbanLifeMagazine.com requires in order to award the prize.
- Decision of the SuburbanLife Magazine judges and management is final in the event of a misunderstanding, dispute, or human error.
- Prizes are not transferable. No cash or other merchandise will be substituted in lieu of prize. SuburbanLife Magazine is not responsible if the prize or any part of it becomes unavailable for reasons outside the Company's control.
- The prizewinners must pick-up the prize at the SuburbanLife Magazine business office during regular business hours and must present proper identification. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within thirty days of winning. In the event that prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. SuburbanLife Magazine is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- Payment of all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
- Contest is subject to all federal, state, and city laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
- All prize winners will be required to sign releases prior to receipt of any prize in the form provided by SuburbanLife Magazine, which will, among other things, provide SuburbanLifeMagazine.com with the right to publicize, advertise, and/or broadcast their name, likeness, or voice in connection with the award of the prize in this contest, and shall release SuburbanLife Magazine, its corporate licensee, affiliated companies and their officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each from any and all liability for injury or damages of any kind sustained as a result of participating in the contest or receipt of the prize. Refusal to sign releases will result in forfeiture of prize.
- Employees of SuburbanLife Magazine, its corporate licensee, affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, and members of their immediate households are not eligible to win.
- SouthJersey.com reserves the right to make changes in the rules of this contest, which will become effective upon announcement.
- Failure to comply with contest rules may result in contestant disqualification.
- A complete copy of the contest rules is available at SuburbanLife Magazine during regular business hours